Terms and Conditions
3. The login details the Company provides you with after signing up for one of the Company’s online courses are personal and are not allowed to be shared with Third Parties.
5. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
6. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
7. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
8. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
10. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the Site and/or any Content on the Site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, all Content on the Site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the Site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. The Company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will earn any money using the Site or the Company’s technology or services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own earning potential as well as executing your own business and services. Your earning potential is entirely dependent on your own products, ideas, techniques; your execution of your business plan; the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques offered and utilized; as well as your finances, your knowledge and your skill. Since these factors differ among all individuals, the Company cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success or income level. The Company does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, the Content, and/or the materials available on this site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. The Company shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
12. In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliance or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement services, or claims for service interruptions or transmission problems, occasioned by any defect in the Site, the Content, and/or related materials, the inability to use services provided hereunder or any other cause whatsoever with respect thereto, regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if the Company has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
15. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands (Europe), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Online course: BBYF
16a Students who enrolled before April 20th 2020 will have access to their program purchase online for a period of three months. Your participation in any of the Company’s online courses cannot be transferred to another student for any reason.
16b Students who enrolled between April 20th 2020 and Dec 31st 2021 will have access to their program purchase online for a period of five months. Your participation in any of the Company’s online courses cannot be transferred to another student for any reason.
Online course: The Journey
16c Students who enrolled in the beta version of The Journey before March 14th 2022 will have lifetime access to their program purchase as well as the BCFA Student Group on Facebook and any future coach calls and updates to the program. Your participation in any of the Company’s online courses cannot be transferred to another student for any reason.
16d Students who enrolled in The Journey after March 14th 2022 will have lifetime access to their program purchase as well as the BCFA Student Group on Facebook and any future updates to the program.
16e Students who enrolled in The Journey between March 14th 2022 and February 29th 2023 have one year access (12 months) to the monthly group coach calls and the BCFA Student Group on Facebook.*
*Please note: 4 months extension due to maternity leave. In 2023 I will be on maternity leave from May 10th until September 4th. During this time there will be no group coach calls/coaching in the FB group. The BCFA Student Community on Facebook will however remain open for the students to interact with each other.
Because of my maternity leave ‘The Journey’ students who joined between July 1st 2022 and February 29th 2023 get an extension to their one year access of four months. Meaning: if you sign up on January 15th 2023, you will have access to the group coach calls until April 14th 2024.
Your participation in any of the Company’s online courses cannot be transferred to another student for any reason.
BCFA Mentor Program
16f Students who enrolled in the BCFA Mentor Program get:
- Lifetime access to all course contents of The Journey that can be found in the online academy, including future updates to the program.
- One year access to the group coach calls*
- Ten one-to-one session to be used within 12 months after their initial purchase date (as stated on the invoice).
- One year access to Whatsapp Support.
*Please note: 4 months extension due to maternity leave. In 2023 I will be on maternity leave from May 10th until September 4th. During this time there will be no group coach calls, coaching in the FB group, one-to-one sessions or Whatsapp Support. The BCFA Student Community on Facebook will however remain open for the students to interact with each other.
Because of my maternity leave BCFA Mentor Program students who enrolled before April 1oth 2023 get:
- An extension to their one year access of four months. Meaning: if you sign up on January 15th 2023, you will have access to the group coach calls and Whats App Support until April 14th 2024 (with the exception of the period between May 10th-August 30th).
- One extra (free) one-to-one ‘catch up’ session after I return from maternity leave. Making the total of one-to-one sessions that come with the Mentor Program 11 (instead of 10).
- The expiry date of the one-to-one sessions will also be extended with 4 months. Meaning: if you signed up on January 15th 2023, you have until April 14th 2024 to use all 11 one-to-one sessions.
Your participation in any of the Company’s online courses cannot be transferred to another student for any reason.
16g Rescheduling a one-to-one session has to be done per email or Whatsapp a minimum of 48hours in advance. Otherwise it will be counted as a session.
16h Whatsapp support regulations:
- I will respond to your message within 48hours on weekdays, excluding bank holidays and when I’m on vacation (the latter will be communicated in advance).
- Whatsapp support does not include track/song feedback.
- Whatsapp support does not include feedback on assignments that are part of The Journey. Please submit those in the BCFA Student Group so the other students can benefit from the coach’ feedback as well.
- Whatsapp support does not include extensive feedback on Mentor Program assignments, promotion plans etc. Please save those for the one-to-one sessions.
- Payment policy
During the purchase process you will be automatically charged based on the agreed-to payment plan through a secure online checkout.
When signing up for The Journey/BCFA Mentor Program through the monthly payment plan you will be obligated to make payments for the duration of the plan.
We will collect payment each month by means of the payment method you used when signing up for The Journey/the BCFA Mentor Program.
Susana Vocals & Lyrics may terminate any student account at any time if we are unable to collect payments due.
If you are having any issues with your monthly payments please email us at email@example.com.
- Refund & cancellation policy ‘The Journey’
We have a 14 day refund policy for The Journey. The Journey students are allowed to ask for a full refund until 14 days after their initial purchase date (as stated on the invoice) following these steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 14 days expire notifying us that you would like to request a refund.
- We will refund the amount paid through your initial payment methos. And, in case of a payment plan, we will cancel the rest of the plans’ payments.
- You will lose access to all course materials, coach calls, the BCFA Student community and bonus modules.
19. Refund & cancellation policy ‘BCFA Mentor Program’
Because of the 30mins free discovery call that preceeds enrolment in the Mentor Program and that allows the student to get acqainted with Susana’s method of coaching we do not offer refunds for the BCFA Mentor Program (incl. The Journey).
Any sales figures or other results mentioned in our webinars or online programs are personal results and in some cases that of previous students. Please be aware that it is not guaranteed that you will get the same results. All the lessons and knowledge we provide in our webinars or online programs are designed to set you up for success. However, student results will vary and depend on many factors (such as your background, work ethic, the quality of your music etc). Please only join our programmes if you are willing to accept that building a sustainable music business entails risk and requires consistent effort and action.
21. These terms are subject to revision. Your use of our services constitutes agreement with the most recent version of these terms, you should refer to this page on a regular basis.